Bayern Munich and Bayern Leverkusen are nearing their 96th meeting in their history. A notable advantage has marked this road for Munich. The numbers don’t lie. For fans who want to know the best predictions and betting tips for this match and the upcoming ones, we have prepared a comprehensive article that will leave nothing to chance.
Want to know who will win between Bayern Munich vs. Leverkusen? Then read on.
What are the Predictions for the Bayern Munich B. Leverkusen game?
A review of the games played between the two teams since 1979 is enough to understand a little of why the predictions are in Munich’s favor. The 95 previous games give insight into how the next match might play out. Here are three predictions based on the statistics:
Will both teams score when they meet? Well, let’s see what the numbers tell us about it. Of the 95 matches in which they have faced each other 34 times, at least one of them has not scored, which represents 35.78%. In other words, there is a 64.22% chance that both teams will score. BTTS would be a good option.
The winner results in the first half or second half.
In this case, taking a 40-game sample, it became evident that in 70% of the games, Munich consolidated its victory in the second half. What is the significance of this fact? If you are going to bet in favor of Munich, there is a 70% chance that the winning results will be in the second half.
In a Bayern Munich B. Leverkusen game betting an over +1.5 in favor of Munich would be the wisest possible option. In the 95 games they have met, Munich has an average of 2.06 goals per game (196 total).
Now, if you are going to bet on Leverkusen, under 1.5 or over 0.5 is recommended. The reason is simple, the team’s scoring average per game is 1.14 (109 goals scored in total). Read more about over/under bets.
MATCH STATS: Who has more wins, Bayern Munich or Spurs?
The history between these teams is long. For 43 years, they have been meeting, with an average of 2 matches per year, except for the nine occasions on which they have met in the Pokal League. The direct statistics are as follows:
Matches won by Bayern Munich:
- Bundesliga: 50 of 86
- Pokal League: 8 of 9
- 17 draws out of 95 total games (Bundesliga – Pokal League).
Matches won by B. Leverkusen:
- Bendesliga: 19 of 86
- Pokal League: 1 of 9
BTTS Tips: What is the record between Bayern Munich – B. Leverkusen?
The historical statistics of these two teams are curious, as Munich has almost doubled the number of goals scored by Leverkusen in 43 years of meetings. Here are some specific numbers:
- In the 2021-2022 season, Munich won 5-1 in the first game, and they drew 1-1 in the second meeting.
- Just 5 times out of the 95 games they have played, the score has been 0-0.
- Munich’s most memorable defeats against Leverkusen occurred in the Bundesliga in 1981. The match took place on Saturday, August 8, at 3:30 pm, at the Olympiastadion (Munich / Germany) and under the gaze of 26 thousand spectators. The final score was 6-2, with two goals by Paul Breitner, directed by Pál Csernai.
- Leverkusen’s most memorable goal against Munich occurred during the Bundesliga, 1986. The match took place on Saturday, November 1, at 5:30 pm at the Olympiastadion (Munich / Germany) under the gaze of 47 thousand people. The final score was 3-0, with two goals by Falko Götz and coached by Erich Ribbeck.
Bayern Munich vs. B. Leverkusen: Over and Under Goals 2.5 Tips
Reviewing the statistical performance of Bayern Munich vs. B. Leverkusen, we have that in 31 games, Munich scored 3 or more goals against their opponent. Therefore, a bet under 2.5 in favor of Munich 67.37% is likely to be fulfilled in the next match. An over 2.5 bet is tempting at 32.63%.
For their part, only on 8 occasions have Leverkusen scored more than 3 goals against Munich. Therefore, a bet under 2.5 in favor of Leverkusen is 91.57% likely to be fulfilled in the next match. An under is not recommended from any point of view.
Double Chance Prediction
Knowing that in their head-to-head history, they have only drawn 17 times (17.89%) and that Munich has won 58 of 95 games (78% without including draws), the Double Chance Prediction preference is either Home or Away. Obviously, with preference to Munich.
Do not use “home or draw” or “draw or away”, unless Munich is favored.
HEAD TO HEAD: Which team is better, Bayern Munich or B. Leverkusen?
By far, Bayern Munich is far superior to Leverkusen. The historical numbers don’t lie. Here are some recent data in the Bundesliga:
- 2021/2022 Bayern Munich 1 / Bayer Leverkusen 1
- 2021/2022 Bayer Leverkusen 1 / Bayern Munich 5
- 2020/2021 Bayern Munich 2 / Bayer Leverkusen 0
- 2020/2021 Bayer Leverkusen 1 / Bayern Munich 2
- 2019/2020 Bayer Leverkusen 2 / Bayern Munich 4
Basic reading: 4 wins in favor of Munich with 2.8 goal average and 1 draw. If we take only these data, we are talking about a 90% chance of a Munich win in the next match, with safe bets of over 1.5.
Match Preview Bayern Munich vs B. Leverkusen
Betting on hunches usually leads to failure. Betting on statistics, on the other hand, ensures more wins. It is no different in a match between Bayern Munich vs B. Leverkusen. Throughout the article, we have seen how the numbers benefit Munich. Here is a summary of why they are the favorite to win the upcoming match:
- Bayern Munich games won vs B. Leverkusen: 58 of 95;
- Goals scored by Bayern Munich vs B. Leverkusen 196 vs 109;
- Games in which Bayern Munich have scored 3 or more goals: 31 of 95;
- Results of last 5 games: 4 Bayern Munich wins and 1 draw.
There is no room for doubt.
Which day is Bayern Munich vs B. Leverkusen?
The next match of Bayern Munich vs B. Leverkusen will be at the Allianz Arena in the Fröttmaning district, north of Munich, Germany. The scheduled date of the Bundesliga matchday 8 fixture is 01/10/2022. Bayern Munich —coached by Julian Nagelsmann and with its striker Jamal Musiala— is not only the favorite to win this match but the cup as a whole.
How was the last Bayern Munich vs B. Leverkusen game?
The last game of the Bayern Munich vs B. Leverkusen, held at the Allianz Arena (München / Germany), ended the 4-game winning streak that Julian Nagelsmann’s team ended had since the 2019-2020 season. Although it was a draw, it gave some breathing space to the team led by Gerardo Seoane.
The first goal came with a right-footed shot from Niklas Süle, Munich, in the 18th minute, and it wasn’t long before Thomas Müller scored the equalizer in the 36th minute. While several clear scoring opportunities for Munich to go up, Leverkusen held on.
They played under the watchful eye of 25,000 spectators. Referee Daniel Siebert (Germany), gave three yellow cards: 2 for Leverkusen (Mitchel Bakker, 32′ and Kerem Demirbay Yellow 54′) and one for Munich (Kingsley Coman Yellow 72′).
Where to bet on Bayern Munich vs B. Leverkusen in Canada?
Parlay or single betting from Canada on the upcoming match between Bayern Munich vs B. Leverkusen is possible. Leverkusen is possible and safe through several portals. For our part, taking into account the security they offer, the ease of making deposits and withdrawals, and the user-friendly design, we recommend the following Sportbooks:
If betting on the Bundesliga, La Liga, or Serie A is your thing, Betway provides you with an ideal space to do so. This bookmaker has for its users the recent statistics of each team and the best and most accurate forecasts. Whether you go for Bayern Munich or B. Leverkusen, Betway is waiting for you to place your single or Parlay bets with the odds you deserve.
Winner results in the first half or second half, BTTS or Over/Under, whatever your choice is. When betting on a match between Bayern Munich and B. Leverkusen, William Hill is the place to do it. With more than 80 years of experience in sports betting, William Hill is the place to go. Thanks to its variety of possibilities in terms of leagues to choose from, odds to study and betting tips, this bookmaker is among the favorites of Canadians.
Owned by 888 Holdings PLC, 888Sport is one of the most popular sites for betting on Bayern Munich vs. B. Leverkusen individual or Parlay in Canada. They have been in the market for 25 years and have a wide range of possibilities to choose from when it comes to soccer leagues.
They daily update the statistics of the teams shown to the clients according to the results of the new matches. This guarantees the best choice when betting because the information of their forecasts is the most recent.
Bet BTTS on a match between Bayern Munich Vs B. Leverkusen has never been easier and safer. Whether it’s the Bundesliga, Serie A or La Liga, Bet365 is one of Canada’s most popular sportsbooks for betting on soccer. Its forecasts are among the most credible and reliable in the market, backed by its millions of followers. It has a group of specialists who are in charge of keeping its website secure and updated at all times.
Read More Predictions & Betting Tips
- Arsenal vs Tottenham Betting Picks
- Liverpool vs West Ham United Tips 1×2
- Arsenal vs Chelsea Winner Odds in Canada
Table of Contents
- 1 What are the Predictions for the Bayern Munich B. Leverkusen game?
- 2 MATCH STATS: Who has more wins, Bayern Munich or Spurs?
- 3 BTTS Tips: What is the record between Bayern Munich – B. Leverkusen?
- 4 Bayern Munich vs. B. Leverkusen: Over and Under Goals 2.5 Tips
- 5 HEAD TO HEAD: Which team is better, Bayern Munich or B. Leverkusen?
- 6 Match Preview Bayern Munich vs B. Leverkusen
- 7 Which day is Bayern Munich vs B. Leverkusen?
- 8 How was the last Bayern Munich vs B. Leverkusen game?
- 9 Where to bet on Bayern Munich vs B. Leverkusen in Canada?
- 10 Read More Predictions & Betting Tips